EKW-2500 crate washer
- for boxes with a size of 600 x 400 mm (based on E-boxes).
- for cleaning 400 crates per hour with a retention time of 45 seconds.
- the crates are transported through the line with a transport width of 600 mm.
- Maximum height of the boxes is 300 mm.
- 24 months warranty on material and construction defects.
The whole system is constructed of solid plates and profiles (stainless steel 304 – material number 1.4301.) and stands on adjustable feet. The washing tunnel is accessible by means of practical upward opening doors. The crate transport is realized by a plastic chain. The flushing pipes are equipped with a large number of plastic click nozzles. The spray pattern of these nozzles can be adjusted quickly and easily without tools.
Side and movable top frame (parallelogram) ensure the correct position of the crates during cleaning. In the rinsing zone the crates are rinsed with clear water. The rinsing arch is directly connected to the water network. The operation of the system is housed in a stainless steel control cabinet.
- Sensors on the doors of the washing tunnel: as soon as a door is opened, the system stops.
- Sensor-controlled rinsing.
- Good and easy to reach emergency switches.
- Water level switch to prevent the pumps from running dry.
- Protective cap over drive and rotating parts.
Main wash zone:
In the main washing zone the crates are cleaned and the contamination of the crates is removed. The nozzles are configured for maximum cleaning results. They are fed by a powerful energy-saving pump. Before the rinse water is returned to the main wash tank for reuse, it is thoroughly filtered through a filter drawer. The filter drawer is easy to remove and the spacious water tank is easily accessible. The main wash tank is filled via its own filling connection and is equipped with level sensors. A high level sensor switches off the water supply as soon as the water reaches the operating level. A low level sensor opens the water supply if the water level is too low. An overflow prevents the water level from becoming too high. A ball valve is installed for emptying the main wash tank. This allows the container to be emptied quickly and safely. The water tank is designed with a bottom slope so that the water can drain off quickly and completely.
In the rinsing zone, the rinsing water (or adhering cleaning agents) of the crates is rinsed off with fresh water. For this purpose, the spray arc is connected directly to the water network. A sensor operates this flushing arc. When no boxes are present the fresh water supply is closed.
- “2 year warranty”
- Inclined position of the crates reduces water carryover
- automatic switch-off of the water supply as soon as there is no wash ware in the machine
- large clean openings
- Sensors at the openings of the washing tunnel
- Tank bottom with slope for quick cleaning
Voltage: 400V – 50Hz; 3 phase + earth
Transport chain: plastic
Drive: 0.18 kW
Water consumption: Approx. 0.3-0.5 L/box
Machine length: 3400 mm
Main wash zone:
Length: 2500 mm
Tank capacity: 250 l
Number of pumps: 1 x 5.5 kW
Capacity: 42 m3/hour, 3.2 bar
Nozzles: Plastic click nozzle
Filter: Filter drawer
Water supply: 3/4″
Overflow: 2 1/2″
Length: Integrated in main washing zone.
Water temperature: 60° to 80°C, to be supplied on site.
Water supply: ½ ” on the water mains. Activated by sensor.
“For exact dimensions, please refer to the lay-out drawing in the appendix!
Technical data may change due to the choice of options, such as electric heating!”
W 3700 x D 1450 x H 2350 mm
Detergents containing chlorine or formic acid may only be used after written agreement with Elpress BV.